This bull run has had both a number of familiarities and a number of differences. In 2017, there was a massive boom in interest for the crypto space. The ICO craze marked one of the highlights of the bull run.
This time, there is the DeFi craze. There are some key differences between the ICO craze and the DeFi craze. DeFi feels more legitimate. It feels like it's solving a real use case and not just raising funds for some crazy new token that will end up going to 0.
With DeFi, we are able to do more "normal" activities from traditional markets but in the crypto space directly. Many of these financial services have long been prophecized as needing radical disruption and crypto merged with blockchain tech offers the solution that many of us are looking before.
In this episode of the roundtable, we talk about this and more. Discussing a few of our favorite projects in the space, our thoughts on Bitcoin and some development updates for LeoFinance. This episode was actually recorded prior to episode #34 (which was an emergency podcast we recorded on the day Tesla bought $1.5B worth of BTC). You'll likely notice that the prices are a bit behind since we recorded it earlier last week.
In This Episode:
- 00:00:00 You Either Know About Bitcoin or You Get Left Behind
- 00:02:30 This Bull Run Feels Like the 2017 Rally - Analysis With Bitcoin Dominance
- 00:05:15 2017 ICO Craze Vs. 2020 DeFi Craze
- 00:07:30 RUNE Analysis - Why We're Bullish
- 00:14:00 Bitcoin, Selling Crypto into Stablecoins and Avoiding Taxes with Lending Contracts
- 00:26:10 Using Crypto Futures to Hedge Your Portfolio
- 00:34:00 Is DeFi the Future of Passive Income and "Cashing Out" of Crypto?
- 00:46:00 Taking Rolland's Bets to the Blockchain
- 01:02:20 The New Update for LeoFinance.io
- 01:10:00 Q&A on ProjectBlank - Airdrop Details
- 01:18:00 ProjectBlank Will Change the Way Hive Content Creation Works on a Fundamental Level
Listen & Subscribe to the LeoFinance Podcast!
LeoFinance is a blockchain-based social media platform for Crypto & Finance content creators. Our tokenized app allows users and creators to engage and share content on the blockchain while earning cryptocurrency rewards.
|Track Hive Data||New Interface!||About Us|
|Hivestats||LeoFinance Beta||Learn More|
|Trade Hive Tokens||Wrapped LEO||Hive Witness|
|LeoDex||wLEO On Uniswap||Vote|
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta