Greg Hunter interviews Catherine Austin Fitts, investment advisor, former Assistant Secretary of Housing and publisher of “The Solari Report”, about the debt, economy, gold, and markets.
This interview is broken up into two parts.
- (02:08) Missing money from the U.S. Federal budget;
- (04:38) Is big money waking up to the ramifications of this missing money?;
- (06:01) What happen with the market and the latest U.S. Federal Reserve rate cut?;
- (06:59) Did the latest U.S. budget deal slip right under the radar?;
- (07:32) What about the new lower U.S. dollar policy?;
- (09:25) What do you think about the failing banks around the world?;
- (11:14) What about the Chinese banks?;
- (13:44) What do you think happens in the year 2021 after the U.S. elections?;
- (18:12) Will there be a big change in 2021?;
- (19:34) What do you think the risks are?;
- And more...
- (00:52) What is going on with the U.S. Treasury market and what is it signaling?;
- (04:54) Centralized control;
- (06:25) Are people being paid to be kept in line?;
- (11:30) Main stream media;
- (12:12) Why did you not watch the Democrat presidential candidates debate?;
- (15:13) How do you think resource allocation should be done?;
- (15:45) How can what is going on with the investigations disrupt the system?;
- (30:43) What countries do you worry about?;
- (31:21) Would you be a buyer of gold as a core asset?;
- (32:22) The real game of missing money;
- And more...
26 minute video by Greg Hunter published 3 August 2019
36 minute video by Greg Hunter published 3 August 2019
Links Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.