It was a weird week today as we had an entire day with servers down and we weren't able to really play. I was lucky to do the millionaire mission before it went down and after it came back up so I didn't miss a day. I don't know but I feel like one of my starbits millionaire quest actually paid me twice so I was able to get my packs a bit earlier. My band members adventures at least came up with something this week.
Out of the 12 packs I opened, I got 2 RS 30 Guitar Synth cards. I was actually debating this and a rare musician but I decided to give this out because it is one of the newer cards. At the same time it isn't the music lessons I do so I feel like it won't affect me as much. It is too bad I didn't get 3 of any card and it would of been an easy decision if it was.
This card is for production music lessons and it also adds 60 luck to your stats.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @javiss.
Thank you to the rest of the participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @harpreetjanda, @handtalk5, @zarwelius, @musdim, @horstman5, @imfarhad, @pablodare, @silver-edge, @deanlogic, @eldonburr, @chuckrick, @specialfeelings, @alvaro8, @panachao, @alejoca, @kurogan, @m3ss, @dinta13, @stranger27, @captaincryptic, @krisvk83, @alter13, @thedrunkone88, @logosh77330, @jazmyn, @manukasla.
I transferred the Bethany below and you can verify the transaction here
Fortunately I did manage to open a single band slot this week and I am really hoping to get that last band members soon so I never have to touch the band auditions again. As of right now, I have done 43 band auditions so it means I got 1 band member for every 14 band auditions.
My pack openings were very lacking and the card I hinted about before was Ali. It was the other rare card I got 2 of but last week's giveaway was a musician so I decided to change things up. I was hoping for a Father Earth so I could do the special missions and I didn't really have any luck this week for Epics or Legendary cards.
Ego: 22429 (594 from drunk fans and 6215 permanent ego)
Even if I got a new band member, I see no reason to change my first goal. As for my 2nd goal, I like the fact that I am now getting ranking rewards but I want to maintain this so I didn't change my 2nd goal either.
- 4 Band Members
- Top 104 for ranking rewards
Well my rankings is pretty good and this was updated with my actual pack openings. It looks like my unique cards are going up and my time is slowly starting to show up better. So overall I think I am doing a good job but I still need to get more cards otherwise my ranking rewards will@ change from 0.02 SWAP.HIVE to 0.01 SWAP.HIVE soon enough.
I am quite happy with the way Starbits were earned this week despite the one day outage of service. For the most part, I seem to have made a slight buffer and I guess my luck in missions was fairly good. In fact the extra band member makes me think that I am almost done with that mission for good. When that is out of the way, I can focus on earning more Starbits because I still have a sizable lead of skill over my ego.
One of the best things about opening packs is the increase in fans because it directly impacts how much you can earn from missions. It's hard to really calculate how much you earn from missions since luck plays a part and also your rewards drop as you continue to spam the same mission. So I usually try to rotate around my missions without earning too much ego and also take advantage of earning more starbits. Of course make sure to keep your ego in check otherwise those fans might not help as much.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.